Welcome to our website. This website at www.guidewellemergency.com (the "Site") is provided by GuideWell Emergency Medicine Doctors, LLC ("GuideWell Emergency Doctors" or "we" or "us") and these Terms and Conditions of Use (the "Terms and Conditions") govern your use of the Site. In these Terms and Conditions, "we", "us" or "our" refers to GuideWell Emergency Doctors. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using this Site. Your continued use of the Site binds you to these Terms and Conditions and if you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions, you may not use the Site. This Site is intended for the use of persons who are at least 18 years of age and located in the United States. If you are younger than 18 years of age or outside the United States you may not use this Site.
CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND TO SITE
We reserve the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time, and any modifications made will be effective immediately upon posting. However, changes to the Dispute Resolution provision section below will not apply to disputes between you and us of which we each have notice prior to the date the change is posted. We will post at the bottom of these Terms and Conditions the date that modifications were last made, which should alert you to any changes since your last visit to the Site. If you continue to use the Site after such changes are posted, you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions as modified.
We also reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Site, or any part thereof, with or without notice.
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN OR PROVIDED THROUGH THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, AND YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS VOLUNTARY AND ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
WE DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT) WITH REGARD TO THE SITE, OR WITH RESPECT TO ANY INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE, AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES, ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. WE DO NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CORRECTNESS, TIMELINESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE OR ON THE INTERNET GENERALLY. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE.
In addition, we do not operate, control, supply, endorse, warrant or guarantee any information, products, services or merchandise provided by any third parties. We also do not warrant or guarantee that files available for downloading through the Site, will be free of infections or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that contains contaminating or destructive properties.
We, and our suppliers, cannot and do not guarantee or warrant against errors, omissions, delays, interruptions or losses, including loss of data. Users of this Site are responsible for maintaining a means external to the Site for the reconstruction or recovery of any lost data.
GuideWell Emergency Doctors is not responsible for sites to which this Site may link, including sites that are operated by our affiliates. If you choose to access any of the linked sites, you do so at your own risk.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
NEITHER WE, OUR SUPPLIERS, NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES (INCLUDING OUR SUBSIDIARIES AND PARENT COMPANIES) NOR ANY OF OUR OR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS, WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES INCLUDING (BUT NOT LIMITED TO) ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, LOSS OF WAGES, REVENUE OR BUSINESS BECAUSE OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY INFORMATION RELATED TO OR PROVIDED BY OR THROUGH THE SITE. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE WILL BE TO STOP USING THE SITE. IN SOME JURISDICTIONS THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMERS DO NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS, THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMERS APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
You will indemnify us, our suppliers, and any of our affiliates (including subsidiaries and parent companies), and any of our successors, assigns or licensees, together with any of our and their respective officers, directors and employees, against any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of a claim by a third party relating to your use of the Site, or any breach or violation by you of these Terms and Conditions.
In addition to complying with these Terms and Conditions, you agree when using the Site that:
- You will not upload or transmit any communications or content of any type that infringes or violates any rights of any third party, GuideWell Emergency Doctors or any of our affiliates.
- You will not use this Site for any purpose in violation of local, state, national or international laws or to disrupt the use of the Site by others.
- All information you provide to the Site will be complete, truthful and accurate.
- You will not use this Site as a means to distribute advertising or other unsolicited material to any Site user or third party.
- You will maintain the confidentiality of any user names and passwords that enable you to access the Site and will not permit others to use them.
- You will not post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful or embarrassing to any third party or GuideWell Emergency Doctors or its affiliates, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
- You will not impersonate another person.
- You will not modify the Site’s content.
- You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and that you possess the legal right and ability to agree to these Terms and Conditions and to use this Site.
You agree that these Terms and Conditions represent an agreement entered into between you and us in the State of Florida, United States of America, and shall be governed by and construed in all respects under the laws of the State of Florida, exclusive of its choice of law or conflict of laws provisions. In any claim or action by you directly or indirectly arising under these Terms and Conditions or related to the Site, you and we each irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the Florida State District Court, or if such court does not have subject matter jurisdiction, then you and we each irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the United States Court for the District of Florida, and whichever of those two courts has jurisdiction, you and we each waive any jurisdictional, venue or inconvenient forum objections to such court.
If any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions are held to be not enforceable by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction, then such provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Terms and Conditions shall otherwise remain in full force and effect.
TERMINATION OF USE OF SITE
If you violate these Terms and Conditions, we may, in our sole discretion, terminate your access to the Site, or any portion thereof. These actions are in addition to and not in lieu or limitation of any other right or remedy we may have available at law. We may also take appropriate legal action, including, without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Site or actions that in our judgment endanger persons or property. We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any such termination or discontinuance or action, and you waive any claim against us for taking any of the foregoing actions.
You agree that these Terms and Conditions and any other agreements between us and you that are incorporated herein may be assigned by us, in our sole discretion, to a third party in connection with any sale, merger, acquisition, divestiture, or liquidation of all or part of our business relating to the Site, or all or part of our assets relating to the Site, or all or substantially all of our assets, or as part of any reorganization or restructuring of our business.
Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others of these Terms and Conditions does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
"GuideWell", "GuideWell Emergency Doctors" and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of GuideWell Emergency Doctors or its affiliates or licensors. You may not use such marks without the prior written permission of GuideWell Emergency Doctors or such affiliates or licensors. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Site are the trademarks of their respective owners.
We or our licensors own the copyright and other proprietary rights in the information and other materials on the Site. You may download and reprint a single copy of the materials on this Site for your own personal, noncommercial use only, provided you do not remove any applicable notices and disclaimers. Any other copying or use of such materials is strictly prohibited without our prior written permission and/or the permission of the applicable rights holder(s).
It is GuideWell Emergency Doctors’s policy (i) to block access to or remove postings or other content that it believes in good faith infringes the copyrights of third parties, and (ii) to remove and discontinue service to those who repeatedly infringe upon the copyright rights of others. If you believe that content posted on this Site infringes your copyright, please send a notice of claimed copyright infringement, with the following information, to our designated agent noted below:
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as your real name, address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic email address at which you may be contacted;
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on the Site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material that you claim is infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate such material, including, if possible, the name of such work, and where such material may be found on the Site (please be as detailed as possible so that we can actually find the material that you claim is infringing);
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; and
- Your electronic or physical signature.
Once a complete and proper notice of claimed copyright infringement is received by our designated agent, we will investigate such matter and take appropriate action(s), which may include, without limitation, removal of or disabling of access to infringing material and termination of Site privileges of anyone who repeatedly infringes the copyrights of others. The contact address for our designated agent for copyright notice matters is as follows:
GuideWell Emergency Doctors
4800 Deerwood Campus Parkway DC 905/121
Jacksonville, Florida 32246
USE OF CONTENT THAT YOU POST
If you have any questions about the Site, please contact us at email@example.com