Welcome To Our New Website
Date Created: 06/10/2015
By Nicholas Dodaro, M.D., ABEM, FACEP
We opened our doors in Winter Park in December of 2014, with the mission of providing high-quality, affordable, medical care to the residents of Orlando.
All of our GuideWell Emergency Doctors locations are staffed by board-certified emergency medicine physicians and have the expertise to handle both major and minor emergency medical issues — such as chest pain, fractures, shortness of breath and internal injuries — as well as minor issues, like respiratory illnesses, ear and eye infections and sports injuries, for adults and children, of all ages.
We just launched our new website to help you get the health care you need, whether it is an emergency or not. Here’s what you will find on our new site:
- Our List of Services: We treat both major and minor urgent care to meet your unscheduled medical needs. Our full list of services is available for you to view ahead of time.
- En Espanol: Our website is now offered in both English and Spanish, so you can easily navigate around the site in the language you prefer.
- Meet Our Staff: Now you can meet our team of board certified emergency room physicians and their staff. We believe that showing our expert physicians and technicians online helps you be more at ease, and puts a face to a name even before you step one of our facilities.
- Virtual Tour: Come visit us and see our facility from the comfort of your own home! This way, you can become familiar with the facility and be at ease before you enter our doors.
- GuideWell Emergency Doctors’ Blog: In addition to helping you and your family with your major or minor medical needs, we want to educate you on all things related to health and wellness. From information on treating a sprained ankle to helping you treat an infected cut, we want to give you the knowledge to help yourself and your family with your medical care.